Conversation

 *In teachers room*

Nabilah : Hello!
Amira : Hello!
Nabilah : My name is Nabilah, what's your name?
Amira : My name is Amira, nice to meet you!
Nabilah : Nice to meet you too!
Amira : What are you doing in here?
Nabilah : I want to give this task to my english teacher.
Amira : ooh, who's your english teacher?
Nabilah : Miss Azka, who's your english teacher?
Amira : Miss Dinda, she is so kind to our class
Nabilah : Miss azka is so kind to our class too, she is never angry and she always make us laugh.
Amira : by the way, where is your class?
Nabilah : My class is at X MIPA 8, on the third floor.
Amira : ohh, that's far from my class.
Nabilah : Where is yours?
Amira : My class is at X MIPA 3 on the first floor.
Nabilah : do you want to join me to the canteen ?
Amira : Sure, can i let my friend to join us?
Nabilah : of course, that will be more fun! my friend will join us too!
Amira : okay, i'll be right back with my friends, see you!
Nabilah : okay see you!

Komentar