Amira Kylanindita

Hello! Welcome to my blog! 

My name is Amira Kylanindita. My friends use to call me Amira. 

I'm a student of SMAN 3 Bandung. Right now, my class is in X MIPA 8. I am from Taruna Bakti JHS. I'm 14 years old. I was born in Bandung, on 1st of September 2002.

My father's name is Denny Novisar Mahmuradi. My mother's name is Rike Rikmasari. I also have one little brother, his name is Mohammad Farrel Shafry, he is 12 years old now. He's studying in Taruna Bakti Junior Highschool at teh 7th grade. I love my family because they are humble, friendly, and kind.

I am a kind person. My hobbies are playing piano, read novels, sings, and play games. My favorite colours are black, white, peach, and army green. 

When i was 2 years old, i enter a playgroup. My play group is in Mutiara Bunda at Jl. Pecah Kopi, Sukaluyu, Bandung. In 2008, i enter elementary school. My elementary school is also in Mutiara Bunda. When i was 12, i enter Junior High School in Taruna Bakti JHS.

That's all i wanna tell you about myself!



Komentar